Part-Time Cashier (Buddy Holly Center)
Company: City of Lubbock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Interacts with citizens in person or by telephone to accept
payments, provide information, or resolve problems.
- Greet visitors in person or by telephone;
- Accept payments and maintain receipts;
- Provide information to visitors;
- Prepare and maintain records using computer or other office
- Assist with tours, events, and rentals;
- Maintain, restock, and count gift shop inventory;
- Perform related duties as required.
Completion of a high school diploma or the equivalent with an
additional one year of customer service experience; or any
combination of relevant education and experience which provides the
Knowledge and Abilities
- Customer service techniques, basic office procedures;
- Knowledge of Lubbock and West Texas helpful but not
- Work days, evenings, weekends, and special events;
- Deal effectively with others in a courteous manner;
- Prepare and maintain accurate records;
- Speak in a clear, concise manner;
- Operate a variety of office equipment;
- Operate a personal computer.
- Frequently stand and walk.
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward.
- Frequently lift up to 10 pounds. (Animal Control frequently
lift up to 50 pounds.)
- Occasionally carry up to 10 pounds. (Animal Control frequently
carry up to 50 pounds.)
- Frequently push and pull objects.
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward, partial flexing of
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward while sitting or
- Frequently reach above, at, or below shoulder height.
- Continuously talk, see, and hear.
Keywords: City of Lubbock, Lubbock , Part-Time Cashier (Buddy Holly Center), Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!