We are looking to fill various positions surrounding a common
principal task: create positive long-term relationships with our
customers. The role will oversee clients, reign in new business
from new clients, and develop customer relationships that promote
retention and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to
ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to
improve upon any potential areas of dissatisfaction.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package as well as
ample opportunities for promotion and professional growth.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for accounts you are
responsible for — onboarding new customers, responding to client
desires, updating new and existing customers on company
• Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting
• Develop a complete understanding of key customer success needs
& anticipate key account changes & improvements.
• Analyze variance and initiate corrective actions as needed or
• Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into each
marketing and sales product/process.
• Collaborate closely with mentors and fellow team members to
support renewals and expansion opportunities.
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most
out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities,
with ability to follow-through on client contracts/commitments and
• Proven ability to effectively multitask while simultaneously
maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Experience building & maintaining relationships, while working
to mitigate conflict and drive positive engagement
• Consistent upbeat, positive attitude with a desire to help
coworkers and customers reach their goals
• Strong analytical skills — attention to detail, organization
• Self-motivated — deadline oriented
• Competitive natured — engages in productive competition with
fellow coworkers and competitors
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
• Bilingual is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
• One location
• Insurance reimbursement
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
If you possess a strong worth ethic and can bring a positive
energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place
to get your foot in the door!
We are looking to hire next week. Training is provided for the
right candidate. Please submit your resume for immediate
consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up
an interview with our hiring manager.
We are a staffing company dedicated in placing quality
candidates within our network of companies. We are unique and far
different from most staffing companies. All Jobs posted on our
sites are for immediate direct hire and we also hire on behalf of
our clients. This eliminates steps in the hiring process and gets
you to work faster!
*This job posting is on behalf of the Altig office*