Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: February 6, 2019
Eliassen Group Team Coaches work with specific teams to assist them to implement and improve their Agile Practices. In this role, you will work with teams to implement and instruct them on Agile best practices. Additionally, you will serve as the go-to expert on Agile methods. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Agile Coach:
- Mentor and coach teams to adopt an Agile mindset and become self-organizing
- Assist with establishing Community of Practice for Agile Practitioners
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile teams, as well as deliver training classes for domain leaders, program managers, product owners, scrum masters, development team members
- Coach scrum masters on collaboration with product owners around backlog creation and grooming to ensure vision, roadmap, and personas are well-defined and understood
- Support and educate teams in implementing/improving Agile development and engineering approaches
- Responsible for providing knowledge and expertise around enterprise lean Agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level
- Clearly define enterprise-wide guidelines
- Assess the maturity of the team and organization and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for the team and organization Requirements of the Agile Coach:
- 3+ engagements working with teams (7-10 team members) to mentor in the use of Agile practices
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate the business value of specific Agile Practices (i.e. answer the question -why do we do it this way-)
- Willingness to facilitate training and empower resources to teach others (Train the Trainer), as needed
- Ability to lead discussions with agile transformation executives and CIO-s on relevant topics
- Business value stream mapping
- Strong written and presentation skills, ability to tailor information to an audience in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding at all levels
Keywords: Agile Coach, Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, Servant-Leader, Community of Practice for Agile Practitioners
Job ID: 315006 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !
Category: Agile Practice - provided by Dice Agile, CIO, Consulting, Development, HTTP, Networks, Scrum
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Lubbock , Agile Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!