Acute Care RN - Staffing - Covenant Medical Center - Acute Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Acute Care RN - Staffing - Covenant Medical CenterAcute Care RN
$15,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all
conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin
on your first day of employment.
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Required upon hire: Texas Registered Nurse License Or
* Required upon hire: New Mexico Registered Nurse License
* Required upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart
* Required upon hire: Specialty certification (for promotion to RN
* Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH Stroke Scale
Training Course within 90 days of hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Staffing - Covenant Medical Center - Acute Care, Human Resources , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!