Call Center Trainer
Company: VXI Global Solutions
Posted on: May 9, 2020
Join a Winning Team at VXI as a Trainer - The Sales Facilitator
will be responsible for facilitating and delivering training
programs for all aspects of product sales for our Retention
The Call Center Trainer will provide on-boarding training for the
newest members of our sales and customer service teams. Through
education, observation, coaching and motivation, the Trainer will
ensure achievement of individual, team, and sales department
objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a fun-natured,
enthusiastic, and motivational personality, capable of thriving in
a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. This position requires
extensive call center/contact training, curriculum development, and
adult learning experience. The Trainer will report directly to the
Sr. Training Manager.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Fun Work Environment
- Full-time Employment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Youll Need to Succeed
- Facilitate classroom training on products, sales and customers
service techniques, enhancements, etc. for all new and tenured
associates as needed.
- Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets,
templates, databases and reports
- Facilitate role play sessions
- Manage testing and performance for all new hires while in
- Monitor trainees' knowledge before and after training to help
determine follow-up training required
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new
- Expert in classroom management and controlling class agent
behaviors to improve the learning environment.
- Be the subject matter expert and handle calls related to your
training alongside your trainees as required.
- Maintain perspective on system functionality, call flow,
content, quality assurance, challenges and opportunities.
Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a strategic
training plan which supports performance objectives and addresses
identified gaps in skills and competencies.
- Conducts call monitoring observations on a regular basis for
all new hire and tenured team members.
- Provides individual coaching and motivation to trainees on
progress and performance. Ensures seamless transition to the Call
Center production floor.
- Identifies and analyzes employee performance problems,
determines on-going training needs, and implements solutions.
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning,
design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation.
- Coaches and reinforces front-line employees and leadership in
applying skills learned in training.
- Ensure training effectiveness by leveraging adult learning and
instructional design methodologies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Other Things We Look For
- Embrace a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to adapt training materials to changes in sales and
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and
- Have excellent problem solving, decision making, and
- Display exceptional professionalism in appearance and
- Understanding of various training methodologies and techniques,
with an emphasis in sales
- Professional, positive and energetic demeanor
- Proven ability to give feedback and coaching on
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Internet and computer literacy skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, Access
- 1+ years of classroom training facilitation experience in call
- High School Diploma/GED (BA/BS Degree preferred)
- 1 Year Sales Experience (within a call center environment
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Flexible to work a varied shift. (Days, evenings, &
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the
specific duties of any one incumbent. Not included are duties and
responsibilities common to all supervisory positions including the
requirements to attend or conduct staff meetings, prepare status
reports, make internal and outside contacts, schedule, assign and
review work; promote good housekeeping; enforce safety rules,
security regulations, and standards of conduct; carry out equal
employment opportunity policies; and to discipline, train, develop,
and review the performance of subordinates.
Keywords: VXI Global Solutions, Lubbock , Call Center Trainer, Human Resources , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!