Human Resource Coordinator
Company: VXI Global Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2020
This is a full time role 40 hours a week with benefits.
There are no assessments for this role, Please attach Resume in
order to be conisdered for this role.
Human Resources Coordinator
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork,
Agility and Inventiveness
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and
information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services
to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO
services, software development, quality assurance testing, and
infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI
employs 28,000 people around the world, including locations in
China and the Philippines.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and
business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve
success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging
and classic communication channels. Services range from complete
call center services, to maintaining applications, to building
solutions using superior tools and technologies.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be
successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of
career growth opportunities.
Do you want to work with a great team? Then we want to WORK with
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated HR Coordinator
to complete the Lubbock HR team! This is an hourly, full-time,
benefits eligible position which reports to the Senior HR Manager
and has dotted line accountability to the HR Generalist.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of
administrative and operational support duties for the HR team. The
work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Manage e-filing and other appropriate document storage needs
per regulatory requirements and company policies
- Maintain personnel data in HRIS and hard file system
- Manage the inventory, ordering, and distribution of
agent-required items, such as lanyards, badges, headsets, and
- Prepare new hire orientation materials to include I-9
- Maintain UI Claim process, data entry, and follow up
- Manage front-line employee requests concerning general policy,
benefits, and payroll questions
- Ability to work with a diverse population and fast paced
- Main point of contact for facility vendor accounts and
- Demonstrate and maintain professionalism, accountability,
confidentiality, and a team-based approach, within the HR team and
with our internal customers
- Approach each day with a positive attitude and a desire to do
- Be open to feedback, growth, and development
- Other duties that may be required on an as-needed basis
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the
specific duties of any one incumbent.
-- High School Diploma required, additional level of education a
-- One year of HR administrative support experience
-- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
-- Ability to follow through on assignments and projects, and to
multi-task a variety of duties with occasionally competing
Keywords: VXI Global Solutions, Lubbock , Human Resource Coordinator, Human Resources , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!