Company: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Job Location: Lubbock
Work days/Shift Hours: 4:00 pm to finish. Must be available to work
5 days and weekends. Approximately 4 to 5 hrs a night
Merchandiser Join our team! Our Merchandisers work in local stores
to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This
position is primarily responsible for maintaining product
availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
This job description does not include all job duties associated
with this position.
* Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers
by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between
backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example,
pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing,
facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down
product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product
space; and securing damaged or defective product.
* Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
(product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock
inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective
product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for
example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for
example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual
equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store
documentation; and cleaning backroom.
* Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by
communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel;
identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and
completing Company training and certifications; following Company
and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor,
replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local,
state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work
activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
* Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by
identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating
product; and responding to assistance requests.
* Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
* Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50
pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above
the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and
bending at the knees.* Ability to repetitively push and pull manual
transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck)
containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without
* Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying
size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye
* Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of
time to complete job activities.
* Ability to read information in small, medium, and large
* Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
* Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
* Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the
last three (3) years.*
* Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during
employee working hours.
* 1 year experience working in replenishment or as
* 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods,
warehousing, or related field.
* 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as
construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military,
nursing, or related experience.
* 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet
* Straddle stacker certification.
* Powered pallet jack certification.
* 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
* 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing,
communication, or related area.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages, Lubbock , Merchandiser PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!