Company: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Prep Cook Earnings Potential: $15.00 - $19.00/hour
Snooze Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we arethosepeople.Weare a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and wewant each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one no matter which side of noon
its on. Were the place where you can be you, and where our regulars
are anything but. Everyones welcome at our table, because the same
goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected
twists are what makes them so special.
At Snooze, we not only want to pay you for the great work you do
each and everyday, but we also want to help you take care of
yourself and your family. Belowis a breakdown of a few benefits
Snooze offers for this position.
- No late nightsyoullbe home by dinner
time every night! Weekly payand competitive hourly rates An
allowance of $15 per shift to treatyoself to some breakfast and caf
drinks! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans, and Medical
and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for full-time
Snoozers (30+ hours/week)after hanging with us for a year. Accident
and Pet Insurance Unlimited affordable Telehealth program
Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans A birthday meal on us! You
deserve it! Paid community volunteer days. Closed Thanksgiving and
Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends. The
opportunityfor development and advancement opportunities. Unlimited
The Position Specifics
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality, food
safety/sanitation, and timeliness of dishesserved
- Responsible for being well-acquainted with all menu items,
recipes, plating guidelines, and sanitation/basic
- Prepares a variety of food items using knives, electric mixers,
immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portionbags
- Shows up when scheduled and prepares, stocks, and maintains
sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure
- Maintains a clean and sanitarywork stationincluding tables,
shelves, broilers, saut, burners, ovens, flat top griddles, and
refrigeration equipment both during and afterservice
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly in
accordance with health department standards and Snoozy Sanitation
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the opening and closing
checklist for kitchen stationscompleting deep clean projects as
dictated by the managementteam
Is This Role For you?
Prep Cooks at Snooze are...
- fun, energetic, eager and a committed team member.
- experienced. A minimum of1 year of experience in the restaurant
- fast paced. Aminimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume
- able to communicate clearly with teammates and the management
- able to reach, bend, stoop and frequentlylift upto
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours).
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
Lets Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozers responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation,and
safety within our restaurants. Wehold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. Werequire dailywellness
checksfrom all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequired
Keywords: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, Lubbock , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!