Area Operations Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Overview:If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a
career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance
for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus
program.Bonus is guaranteed for 12 weeks at maximum level and is
paid bi-weekly.Must live or be willing to relocate to Lubbock,
Texas.Area contains locations in Northwest Texas, Guymon, OK and
Position: Area ManagerAnnual Compensation: $90,000 - $115,000
Responsibilities:Area Manager Role: Braum's leaders execute the
company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and
values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized
sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can
strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being
achieved. As an Area Manager, you will oversee 27-28 restaurants
where you will be responsible for the hiring and training of
district managers and store managers, as well as coaching and
providing leadership to each store's management team and crew to
aid them in operating a successful and profitable store. People are
our most important area of focus, followed closely by maximizing
sales, controlling labor costs and accurately managing inventory
levels. Excellent customer service and food quality should be the
goal of every Braum's team member.
- Supervise 4 District Managers that have 7 stores per
- Coach, teach and demonstrate sound customer service principles
to all district managers and store team members, including direct
customer contact to resolve issues.
- Establishing goals to meet company objectives.
- Developing management team and successors.
- Partner with Area Recruiter to identify the best available
management level talent, whether internal or external.
- Identify district manager and management team development needs
and build a plan for improvement.
- Monitor/management team staffing levels.
- Monitor key store performance indicators to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure district manager's and store management team's
understanding of company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvement to store
management team members.
Qualifications:Qualified candidate will have the following
abilities and traits:
- Customer focus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team leader/builder/player
- Problem analysis/solving
- Understand key performance and reporting indicators
- Planning, organizing and scheduling
- People skillsQualifications:
- 3 years restaurant or retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's, Lubbock , Area Operations Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!