Posted on: June 19, 2022
Overview:If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a
career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance
for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus
program.Bonus is paid bi-weekly.Must live or be willing to relocate
to within the district.District includes locations in Levelland,
Lubbock, and Wolfforth Texas.
Position: District ManagerAnnual Compensation: $75,000 -
Responsibilities:District Manager Role: Braum's leaders execute the
company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and
values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized
sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can
strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being
achieved. As a District Manager, you will oversee 6-8 restaurants
where you will be responsible for the hiring and training of store
managers, as well as coaching and providing leadership to each
store's management team and crew to aid them in operating a
successful and profitable store. People are our most important area
of focus, followed closely by maximizing sales, controlling labor
costs and accurately managing inventory levels. Excellent customer
service and food quality should be the goal of every Braum's team
- Supervise the management teams of 7 stores.
- Coach, teach and demonstrate sound customer service principles
to all store team members, including direct customer contact to
- Establishing goals to meet company objectives.
- Developing management team and successors.
- Partner with Area Recruiter to identify the best available
management level talent, whether internal or external.
- Identify district manager and management team development needs
and build a plan for improvement.
- Monitor/management team staffing levels.
- Monitor key store performance indicators to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure store management team's understanding of company
policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvement to store
management team members.
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
Qualifications:Qualified candidate will have the following
abilities and traits:
- Customer focus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team leader/builder/player
- Problem analysis/solving
- Understand key performance and reporting indicators
- Planning, organizing and scheduling
- People skillsQualifications:
- 3 years restaurant or retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience preferred
- High School - Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employerA criminal background check
and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding
Keywords: Braum's, Lubbock , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!