Company: Braum's Inc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career
that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you! -We offer excellent
benefits and a top of the line bonus program.Bonus is guaranteed
for first 12 weeks at maximum level and is paid bi-weekly.
-Position: -General ManagerExperience: -3 yearsAnnual Compensation:
-$59,000 - $61,500Shift: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm Responsibilities
General Manager's role: -Braum's leaders execute the company's
brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values,
resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. - By
recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the
team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved. -
- Oversees the daily operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Monitors inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety
and cleanliness as needed.
- Ensures that Braum's store policies and practices are
implemented and followed accordingly.
- Teaching, coaching and providing leadership to the store crew
members and ensures that unit goals are achieved.
- Provide an enhanced customer-centric culture that includes
consistent guest service and food quality. -Reports to: -District
Manager Job Requirements: If your work experience demonstrates the
following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- 3-5 years of running, managing and leading a retail store
- Associates Degree or some college preferred. -
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the -on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's Inc, Lubbock , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!