Acute RN (Regional Travel - Shawnee, OK)
Company: General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Posted on: August 15, 2019
**Regional Travel** Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) We have an
immediate need for a Registered Nurse (RN) for an 8 week contract
at a beautiful Long Term Acute Care facility located in Shawnee,
OK. Job Details:
- 8-week contract positon
- Start date: ASAP
- 7pm-7am shifts available
- 36 hours per week for contract
- $42.00 per hour
- Travel Pay packages available for qualified travel nurses.
- Referral Bonuses
- Health, Vision, and Dental available
- 401k plan Job Requirements:
- OK or compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an RN - Registered Nurse.
- Experience working in acute care, LTAC, or Med-Surg
- Current BLS certification (AHA).
- Current ACLS certification (AHA).
- Up to date immunization/vaccination records For more
information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN)
opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at or give her a
call at . About Us: At General Healthcare Resources , we place
Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists,
behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem,
long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of
the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option Stay updated on all of our
Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Inc., Lubbock , Acute RN (Regional Travel - Shawnee, OK), Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!