Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Lubbock, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Through People, We Make a DifferenceBeing a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 977 bed not for profit hospital
- Established 25 physician team including two nocturnists, six advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call and no codes; ED responds
- Open ICU, no procedures
- Internal medicine accepted; family medicine physicians accepted with 2+ years experience
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services coveredCommitment to our Front-Line ProvidersOur talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute---, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership--- track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performanceLocation & LifestyleNamed the "HUB" city, Lubbock's growing economy, housing options, educational opportunity, and recreational amenities make it one of the most livable cities in Texas! Lubbock is a thriving city of over 230,000 people; A bustling metropolis with great music, shopping, and dining, Big 12 Conference sports, a vibrant arts community, and acclaimed medical facilities, Lubbock blends small-town charm with West Texas warmth and hospitality.
- Brick paved streets lead to an array of family attractions, quaint shops, specialty stores, award-winning golf courses, and over 30 lakes to enjoy year round
- Lubbock ranks below average in cost of living and offers a diverse and strong job market
- Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine!Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked as one of the top 12 hospitals in the entire state of Texas
- Covenant Medical Center is the only hospital to receive "Best Hospital" ranking in Lubbock and the South Plains region
- HealthGrades awarded Covenant Medical Center with the most five-star ratings of any hospital in Lubbock Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Lubbock , Hospitalist, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!