Travel RN-CVICU - Lubbock, TX
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Cardiac Care opening in Lubbock, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated CVICU Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing professionals. CVICU nurses treat patients in a cardiovascular intensive care setting. Most patients are recovering from acute conditions, surgeries and injuries involving the heart. The nurses record patients' medical histories and symptoms by performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results. They also administer treatment and medications under the supervision of a physician. CIVCU nurses also provide advice and emotional support to patients and their families. Before a patient leaves the hospital, CVICU nurses teach patients and their families how to manage their illness or injury. They explain post-treatment home care needs, which can include diet and exercise regimens, nutrition and self-medication procedures. Most CVICU patients require extensive care due to the nature of their illness, and CVICU nurses will be assigned a number of patients per shift as designated by the hospital's guidelines.
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork? Keyphrases: cardiac rehabilitation jobs, cardiac care unit jobs, cardiac care nursing jobs, cardiac rehab jobs, cardiac jobs, cardiac cath lab tech jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, heart surgeon jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: RNnetwork, Lubbock , Travel RN-CVICU - Lubbock, TX, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!