Registered Nurse Relief Charge Nurse
Company: UMC Health System
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Registered Nurse (RN) Relief Charge Nurse- Acute Care Renal (FT
Days 7A-7P) * Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus
We've learned that what is best for patients is also best for
employees. Learn more about why we are one of the Best Companies to
Work for in Texas.
Relief Charge Nurse- Inpatient Acute Care Unit Health and Wellness
Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or
delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in
accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing
patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with
other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Valid Texas RN License/Eligible Compact License
* Must maintain a current BLS and ACLS certification from American
* BSN required
* Minimum of 2 years of professional nursing experience
* Med-surg certification preferred and encouraged
UMC Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
* Request for accommodations in the hire process should be directed
to UMC Human Resources.*
Keywords: UMC Health System, Lubbock , Registered Nurse Relief Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!