Addiction Medicine Physcian
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: May 25, 2023
A reputable and well-established Pharmacotherapy clinic in
Lubbock, TX is seeking an experienced part-time, Addiction Medicine
Physician to join their team. Pay Range: $150.00 - $200.00 per
Addiction Medicine Physician:
- Part-time, direct-hire, permanent position
- Schedule: Part-time, 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM. One day per week, with
occasional additional hours as needed, availability for telephone
calls during business operating hours
- Work by the Addiction Medicine Specialist Physician is
performed with minimal supervision of the program director with the
extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent
- The Addiction Medicine Specialist medically oversees the
Pharmoctherpahy Clinic, providing medical services to people with a
diagnosis of an opioid use disorder (people served in the opioid
treatment program), including diagnosing, administering, medical
treatments, and/or procedures. Directing medical activities,
monitoring trends, and activities, and making recommendations for
improvement as appropriate.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions
Addiction Specialist Physician Qualifications:
- Must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in Texas
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board
certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM),
American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other
certification within their discipline
- DEA registration and completed CSAT buprenorphine waiver
training required prior to seeing patients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
The Surrounding Community:
- Modern facility and equipment within the clinic.
- A safe, family-oriented community where a sense of community
and neighborly interactions are prioritized
- Outdoor Recreational activities are found in abundance
including hunting, hiking, camping, and more!
- Rich community history with plenty of art galleries, historical
landmarks right in town, and local museums to explore
- Enjoy a simpler way of living away from the hustle and bustle
of big cities!
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Lubbock , Addiction Medicine Physcian, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...