Company: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Schoo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Lubbock, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a Hospital Medicine physician to join a growing division at
Texas Tech Physicians. BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
trained, and Hospitalist Medicine experience preferred.
Located in Lubbock Texas, with a cost of living well below the
national average, offering a wide variety of activities to include
Big 12 Conference sporting, a thriving arts and cultural community
and a plethora of outdoor pursuits. Boasting an array of excellent
public and private schools, as well as several colleges and
More than a tagline, Service is Our Passion is the culture that
sets UMC Health System apart from the other hospital systems,
touting numerous national and state recognitions:
- Top ranking by Best Companies to Work for in Texas
- Magnet Recognized
- US News & World Report Best Regional Hospital
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award, HealthGrades
- Women's Choice Award, America's 100 Best Hospitals for Patient
- Consecutively Designated as Most Wired Hospital.
Texas Tech Health Sciences Center, a leader in education and
patient care, and are building a top-ranked research environment
with significant studies under way in areas such as aging, cancer,
reproduction, genetice diseases and rural health.
- Ranked #1 in faculty satisfaction by the AAMC
- Top 10% in the U.S. for diversity
- TTUHSC Graduating Medical students are in the top 15%
A vibrant partnership, UMC Health System and Texas Tech Health
Sciences Center are leaders in comprehensive healthcare delivery in
West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. More than 400,000 patients a
year have come to expect our dedication to provide top tier
services such as the Level One Trauma Center, Timothy J. Harnar
Burn Center, Children's Hospital, Southwest Cancer Center, just to
name a few. Our people afford us the opportunity to deliver the
best of the best to our community. Come join us.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BC/BE in Hospitalist Medicine track
- Academic position 24561BR with Texas Tech Physicians.
- 500 Bed Hospital
- Regional Referral Center
- Joining 16 other Hospitalists, 4 APP's, and Scribes
- Schedule: 7 Shifts On / 7 Shifts Off
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Cerner EMR
- Excellent Specialty Coverage available
- Competitive benefit package with annual bonus potential
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its
components will not discriminate in our employment practices based
on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Schoo, Lubbock , Academic Hospitalist, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!