Acute Care Resident RN
Company: Covenant Hospital Plainview
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Acute Care Resident RN - Labor and Delivery - Covenant Plainview
*Up to $6,000 Hiring Bonus*The RN independently uses the nursing
process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group
of patients. Uses information from a variety of sources to assess,
plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of
$6,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required
qualifications and conditions for payment.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of practice.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV) upon hire
* Provider ACLS - American Heart Association within 6 months (180
days) of hire
* Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics within 6 months
(180 days) of hire
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Hospital Plainview, Lubbock , Acute Care Resident RN , Healthcare , Plainview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!