Wound Care Specialist Needed in Lubbock, TX (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Advantage Surgical and Wound Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wound, Burn and Ostomy opening in Lubbock, Texas. Wound Care
Providers Needed For Part-Time Opportunity in Lubbock, Texas
If the idea of working 24/7 with high-stress or very sick patients
in a hospital or office (a high malpractice risk associated with
relatively low pay) no longer excites you, this may be the job for
you. Our growing nursing home wound care practice is in need of
MD/DO/NP/PA. Flexible work hours, no night or weekend call, great
staff and company culture to work with, well compensated. Wound
Care Specialist Duties:
- Manage wound care in the nursing home environment
- Staff Physicians supervise Physician Assistants / Nurse
- Educate personnel. Experience is helpful but not required Wound
Care Specialist Job Description:
- We expect you to read the materials assigned to study and
demonstrate this with documents and conversation.
- It takes about a month to learn the basics, 3 months to start
to feel comfortable, 1 year to know wound care.
- This is a day job, Monday through Friday. No nights or
weekends. But we do expect you to be available by cell phone
- We group the facilities by location and assign them to a
physician/ARNP. The physician/ARNP visits these facilities weekly
and manages the care of the patient's wounds. Wound care involves:
- Assessing the patient (complete H&P). Special attention is
paid to disorders that increase the risks of wound formation.
- Debridement of wounds
- Order appropriate dressings
- Ordering other appropriate medications and instructions
- Educating the nursing staff
- Communication with PCP, family and clinical team as needed. At
Advantage Surgical & Wound Care, our culture is based in
intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long
learning, compassion and our physicians love working here. Come
find out why! To hear more please apply with a CV or feel free
click on the Calendly link below to schedule a Click Here to Apply
look forward to talking with you!
Keywords: Advantage Surgical and Wound Care, Lubbock , Wound Care Specialist Needed in Lubbock, TX (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!