RN- NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RN- NICUThe RN independently uses the nursing process to safely,
therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses
information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement,
identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
$15,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required
qualifications and conditions for payment.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Required upon hire: Texas Registered Nurse License
* Required upon hire: New Mexico Registered Nurse License
* Required upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart
* Required upon hire: Specialty certification (for promotion to RN
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , RN- NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!