Acute Care Resident RN - Emergency Department - Covenant Milwaukee - Nurse Resident
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Acute Care Resident RN - Emergency Department - Covenant
MilwaukeeAcute Care Resident RN - Emergency Services
$6,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all
conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin
on your first day of employment.
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of practice
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire or
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire or
* Texas Graduate Nurse Permit upon hire
* Provider PALS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Provider ACLS - American Heart Association upon hire
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care Resident RN - Emergency Department - Covenant Milwaukee - Nurse Resident, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!