Acute Care RN - Acute Post Op - Covenant Medical Center - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Acute Care RN - Acute Post Op - Covenant Medical Center"Here,
nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses thrive in
our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and
understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and
aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know
that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them.
Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting
our Nursing Institute page."
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* National Provider ACLS - American Heart Association within 90
days of hire
* National Provider PALS - American Heart Association within 90
days of hire
* National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH
Stroke Scale Training Course within 90 days of hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV) upon hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Acute Post Op - Covenant Medical Center - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!