Nursing Assistant in Hagerman
Company: Wexford Health Sources
Posted on: January 25, 2023
POSITION: Nursing Assistant - CMA or CNA
SCHEDULE: Full-Time 8a-5p
FACILITY: Roswell Correctional Center
LOCATION: Hagerman, NM
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is a member of the Wexford family: a
group of the nation's leading innovative correctional health care
companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is that
health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply
care for those in need and the corrections environment is our
- Under clinical supervision from the Director of Nursing,
Registered Nurses, Medical Director and/or IDOC personnel as
appropriate, the CNA assists nursing staff with daily
- Utilizes electronic medical record system as applicable
throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
- Assists inmates with activities of daily living such as
feeding, bathing, bed making, shaving, dressing and other related
tasks. Assists inmates in wheel chairs, on stretchers and walking.
Assists inmates with ambulation, turning and repositioning, and
range of motion activities.
- Assists in checking vital signs, height and weight as assigned;
collects and maintains records of fluid intake and output; reports
on the condition of inmates.
- Cleans bedside units, nursing workrooms and equipment; assists
nursing staff with washing and sterilizing equipment.
- Assists with medications ordinarily self-administered when
specifically ordered by a physician.
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase (if
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: Not Applicable
CERTIFICATION: Current, valid Nursing assistant certificate,
current CPR certification
EDUCATION: Completion of a certification program from accredited
nursing assistant program
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: 0-2 Years
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources, Lubbock , Nursing Assistant in Hagerman, Healthcare , Hagerman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!