Acute Care RN - Medical Surgical Urology - Covenant Medical Center - Acute Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Acute Care RN - Medical Surgical Urology - Covenant Medical
CenterThe RN independently uses the nursing process to safely,
therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses
information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement,
identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Upon hire: Texas Registered Nurse License Or
* Upon hire: New Mexico Registered Nurse License
* Upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* 1 year of Nursing experience.
* National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH
Stroke Scale Training Course within 90 days of hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Medical Surgical Urology - Covenant Medical Center - Acute Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!