Acute Care RN - Pediatric ICU - Covenant Children's - Seasonal - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Acute Care RN - Pediatric ICU - Covenant Children's - Seasonal12
week seasonal role with PICU Department. 72 hours per 2 week pay
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire Or
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV)
* National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH
Stroke Scale Training Course within 90 days of hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Pediatric ICU - Covenant Children's - Seasonal - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!