Flight Nurse - Part Time - AeroCare
Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We're hiring a Flight Nurse to work with our team of air
transportation experts to safely transport patients to and from
medical facilities as well as scene call work . Safety , effective
and efficient patient care is a key pillar of our services,
therefore you ' ll work on a quality, professional team that is
committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers
- Flight Nurses will a ssess each situation to determine the best
course of action to support, monitor and treat patients in critical
care situations .
- Utilize critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill
or injured adult or pediatric patient and support physicians '
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
aircraft environment , m aintains regular equipment and base check
s , and complies with safety standards and briefings.
- Work collaboratively and effectively communicate in a
professional manner with air and ground teams, dispatch, flight
crew s, facilities and partners .
- S hare shift change info to transitioning team and follow
protocols to maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation
and record s .
- Nurses are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing training required for the position.
- Committed to be ing on-time, reliable, professional, and
meeting our elevated standards in safety and service .
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in critical care clinical
- Maintains current licensure or certification in at least one
state ( and any applicable states )
- Current driver's license; EVOC if operating AMGH Emergency
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) certifications - BCLS,
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider - Provided During O
- Transport Provider Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) within 1 year
of hire date
- Specialty cer tification ( CFRN ) within 2 years of hire
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Instructor certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP , TPATC )
- Previous air medical transport experience
- BSN / MSN
- Prior EMS experience
Why Choose Med-Trans ? As a leader in helicopter air ambulance
services, Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our
services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our
Keywords: Med-Trans Corporation, Lubbock , Flight Nurse - Part Time - AeroCare, Healthcare , Portales, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!