Charge RN- NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Charge RN- NICUThe RN independently uses the nursing process to
safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of
patients. Uses information from a variety of sources to assess,
plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of
* Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX
examination and become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; for promotion to RN IV.
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV) upon hire
* Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics within 90 days of
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Charge RN- NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!