RN - Located in Lubbock, TX
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Ransom Canyon
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Located in Lubbock, TX Hiring for all positions full-time,
part-time and PRN days and nights available. Registered Nurse
Career Opportunity Experience nursing as it was meant to be. We're
looking for Registered Nurses who are inspired by the prospect of
caregiving the way it should be. Here, you'll have time to build
relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people getting back
to their lives again. Experience the difference of nursing in a
rehab hospital with the latest technology at your fingertips and a
wide range of opportunities among kindred spirits. Count on having
a flexible schedule that we build together so you can live your
best life. Yes, we do that, too. A little about us: We're a Nurse
first organization and we think that's special. Whether you're
building a foundation in your early career or you're a seasoned
nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we're
confident you'll see the difference the moment you join. We're not
your ordinary rehab hospital either. Being recently named one of
the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For - Award, among others, is pretty amazing. Our
benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit. Be the kind of Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and
targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient's physical, mental,
and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that
start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build
skills that last a lifetime. Certifications and Licensures:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can
assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation
hospital setting is preferred. The Encompass Way We proudly set the
standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what's
right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together.
We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong
presence in over 38 states and 34,000 exceptional people. Encompass
Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability or any other protected classification." We
can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.Address: 5406 Colgate
Street, Lubbock 79416Shift: Day JobSchedule: Full-timeJob ID:
Keywords: Encompass Health, Lubbock , RN - Located in Lubbock, TX, Healthcare , Ransom Canyon, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!