Registered Nurse - Women's Health Care Coordinator - Lubbock, Texas - Women's Services
Company: Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse - Women's Health Care Coordinator - Lubbock,
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package:
Pay: Competitive salary, regular salary increases, potential for
Paid Time Off: 50 days of paid time off per year (26 days of annual
leave, 13 days of sick leave, 11 paid Federal holidays per
Retirement: Traditional federal pension (5 years vesting) and
federal 401K with up to 5% in contributions by VA
Insurance: Federal health/vision/dental/term life/long-term care
(many federal insurance programs can be carried into
Licensure: 1 full and unrestricted license from any US State or
As the Women's Health Care Coordinator - Registered Nurse, you will
use professional standards of care and practice to evaluate self,
programs, and service activities. You will maintain knowledge of
current techniques, trends, and professional issues. You will use
group process to identify, analyze, and resolve care problems.
Duties of the position include but are limited to;
- Initiate/participate in Patient Safety activities that result
in improved outcomes.
- Implement an educational plan to meet changing program or
- Educate colleagues and serve as a preceptor and/or mentor on
patient safety initiatives and standards.
- Support and enhance client self-determination.
- Serve as a resource for clients and staff in addressing ethical
- Participate in ethics consultations.
- Collaborate with others in research activities to improve
- Identify and assess resource utilization and safety issues,
taking appropriate action.
- BSN prepared Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of case management experience for adult
- Minimum of 2 years providing health care to adult woman
- Minimum 1 year experience effectively performing on a
Multi/Interdisciplinary health care team providing health care to
- Minimum 2 years' experience with women's Community Care and
Work Schedule Statement:
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Bargaining Unit Status:
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Thomas E Creek VA Medical Center, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - Women's Health Care Coordinator - Lubbock, Texas - Women's Services, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!