Acute Care Charge RN - NICU - Covenant Children's - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Acute Care Charge RN - NICU - Covenant Children'sThe RN
independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically
and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses information from
a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes
and evaluate patient's plan of care.
* Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX
examination and become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; for promotion to RN IV.
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV) upon hire
* Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics within 90 days of
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care Charge RN - NICU - Covenant Children's - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!