Resident RN - Nephrology - Covenant Medical Center - Nephrology
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Resident RN - Nephrology - Covenant Medical CenterRegistered
Nurse with the Nephrology S10 Department at Covenant Medical
$6,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required
qualifications and conditions for payment.
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of practice.
* Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of employment as a
Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN IV.
* Upon hire: Texas Registered Nurse License (Vendor Managed) Or
* Upon hire: New Mexico Registered Nurse License
* Upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* Upon hire: Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV)
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Resident RN - Nephrology - Covenant Medical Center - Nephrology, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!