Registered Nurse - Radiation Oncology - JACC - Oncology
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Registered Nurse - Radiation Oncology - JACCCovenant Health is
seeking a Full Time, Day shift Registered Nurse with the Radiation
Oncology department at Joe Arrington Cancer Research and Treatment
Provides professional nursing care for clinic patients within the
scope of regulations outlined in the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the State of Texas.
* 1 year RN nursing experience.
* 1 year LifeStyle Centre: Experience in ICU, CCU, or ER
* Dr. Duriex: Experience in clinic or hospital setting.
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Wound Care Center: Medical Surgical, home health, or wound care
* Dr. Duriex: Joint Commission experience.
* Wound Care Certification (for Wound Care Center) upon hire
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - Radiation Oncology - JACC - Oncology, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!