Addiction Medicine Physcian
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Addiction Medicine opening in Lubbock, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A reputable and well-established Pharmacotherapy clinic in Lubbock,
TX is seeking an experienced part-time, Addiction Medicine
Physician to join their team.
Pay Range: $150.00 - $200.00 per hour
Addiction Medicine Physician:
- Part-time, direct-hire, permanent position
- Schedule: Part-time, 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM. One day per week, with
occasional additional hours as needed, availability for telephone
calls during business operating hours
- Work by the Addiction Medicine Specialist Physician is
performed with minimal supervision of the program director with the
extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent
- The Addiction Medicine Specialist medically oversees the
Pharmoctherpahy Clinic, providing medical services to people with a
diagnosis of an opioid use disorder (people served in the opioid
treatment program), including diagnosing, administering, medical
treatments, and/or procedures. Directing medical activities,
monitoring trends, and activities, and making recommendations for
improvement as appropriate.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions
Addiction Specialist Physician Qualifications:
- Must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in Texas
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board
certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM),
American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other
certification within their discipline
- DEA registration and completed CSAT buprenorphine waiver
training required prior to seeing patients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
The Surrounding Community:
- Modern facility and equipment within the clinic.
- A safe, family-oriented community where a sense of community
and neighborly interactions are prioritized
- Outdoor Recreational activities are found in abundance
including hunting, hiking, camping, and more!
- Rich community history with plenty of art galleries, historical
landmarks right in town, and local museums to explore
- Enjoy a simpler way of living away from the hustle and bustle
of big cities!
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Lubbock , Addiction Medicine Physcian, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!