Registered Nurse - All units open * Competitive Pay + Incentives *
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN - BSNSign-on Bonus!ICU - ER - Pediatrics -
Med/Surg - L&D - FLOAT needsConnected Health Care has been
engaged by a premier hospital system to recruit full-time critical
care RNs to join their team in Roswell, NM. This state-of-the-art
facility is one of the most respected healthcare providers in the
state and places a huge emphasis on their employee's success and
career trajectory. This facility gives nurses the opportunity to
learn new skills, transition departments, and advance quickly. They
are also extremely flexible when catering to each nurses specific
situation. New grads welcome to apply!So if you are a new or
experienced RN who is looking to join a compassionate group of
nurses striving to provide top-quality service in an incredible
area, this position is for you!Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one years clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits PackageJob
Responsibilities:Staff Registered Nurses have varying
responsibilities depending on the department but are always
responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, &
treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered
Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory,
professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently
demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospitals
mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication
skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP),
circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.Required License
- Registered Nurse with current NM or compact -RN license.
- BLS certification.If you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Savannah Rohrbacher -
Recruiter512 - 605- 2288
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - All units open * Competitive Pay + Incentives *, Healthcare , Dexter, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!