Registered Nurse - Neurology - Full Time Nights - Covenant Medical Center - Neurology
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Registered Nurse - Neurology - Full Time Nights - Covenant
Medical CenterHere, nurses are not simply valued-they're
invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where
encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We
listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in
achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best
nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to
work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page.
$15,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required
qualifications and conditions for payment.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Texas Registered Nurse License (Vendor Managed)
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License (Vendor Managed)
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association (Vendor
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV)
* Not experience-based.
* Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Certificate - NIH Stroke Scale
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - Neurology - Full Time Nights - Covenant Medical Center - Neurology, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!