Acute Care RN - Acute Care
Company: Covenant Hospital Levelland
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Acute Care RNThe RN independently uses the nursing process to
safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of
patients. Uses information from a variety of sources to assess,
plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV) upon hire
* Provider ACLS - American Heart Association within 90 days of
* Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics within 90 days of
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Hospital Levelland, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Acute Care, Healthcare , Levelland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!