Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Dexter, New
Mexico. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
OR RN - NEW MEXICO Job Description: The Registered Nurse shall be
responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the
nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process,
the medical plan of care and policies. Diploma or Associate Degree
in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a
Registered Nurse Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of
experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to
department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a
multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in
- BLS, ACLS & PALS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire
date to obtain ACLS).
- PALS must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
- TNCC is desirable. Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for
that! Want more information? Reach out to Megan at or email resume
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Lubbock , OR RN, Healthcare , Dexter, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!