Hematologist-Oncologist Needed In New Mexico
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Dexter, New Mexico. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified
Hematologist-Oncologist to join an established Healthcare System in
Southeast New Mexico. Candidate must have a strong work ethic,
excellent communication skills, and motivation to optimize patient
outcome through exceptional clinical care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Monday - Friday schedule, 8 AM - 5 PM
- No weekends
- No on-call schedule
- Full benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Diagnose and provide medical treatment for cancer, solid
tumors, and benign and malignant blood disorders.
- On in-patient and out-patient basis, write and administer
chemotherapy orders, perform bone marrow biopsies and lumbar
punctures, review smears and refer patients for radiation oncology
and surgery services as needed.
- On an in-patient basis, evaluate oncology emergencies and
treatment-related complications, deliver chemo-infusion, and
provide consultation services to other healthcare
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- J-1 friendly and experienced.
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- STD & LTD
- Leadership development through board and committee
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out
to a Healthcare United representative today!
Keywords: Healthcare United, Lubbock , Hematologist-Oncologist Needed In New Mexico, Healthcare , Dexter, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!