Registered Nurse III - Surgery SS - Covenant Medical Center - OR - Operating Room
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Nurse III - Surgery SS - Covenant Medical
CenterRegistered Nurse III - Surgery SS
Location: Lubbock, TX
Schedule: Part time - 48 Biweekly Hours
Shift: 8-hour, Days
The RN independently uses the nursing process to safely,
therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses
information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement,
identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX
examination and become licensed in the state of Texas or approved
compact State as a Registered Nurse
* BLS (AHA) certification within 30 days.
* ACLS within 1 year Please see Dept Spec section for additional
* Specialty certification required for promotion to RN IV.
* 1 Year Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Registered Nurse III - Surgery SS - Covenant Medical Center - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!