RN (Registered Nurse) Weekends - Lubbock, TX - Med Surg
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: August 4, 2022
RN (Registered Nurse) Weekends - Lubbock, TX
RN (Registered Nurse)--Weekends
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
The Plaza at Lubbock
The Plaza at Lubbock--in--Lubbock, TX--has
opportunities--for--Registered Nurses (RN)--to join our team!----A
rewarding career is waiting for you at a great facility that
specializes in long-term and rehabilitative--care! If you are
a--RN--with skilled nursing experience,--we have the opportunity
As one of our--RN (Registered Nurses) at--The Plaza at
Lubbock--in--Lubbock, TX,--as a charge nurse, you will participate
in and direct the delivery of patient care in accordance with
facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician
orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest
quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly
Come be a key part of our mission to provide superior clinical
care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet
the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents.--
you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience
by providing quality compassionate healthcare.-- Come be a key part
of our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation,
wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and
expectations of our patients and residents.-- --
At--The Plaza at Lubbock--in--Lubbock, TX--we--offer competitive
compensation, health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid
life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee appreciation
events and much more. Don't miss out on this exciting nursing
opportunity. We look forward to you joining our team!
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and
standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure
requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Evaluates staffing pattern needed to meet the needs of the
residents in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician's orders.
- Implements and evaluates care plans.
- Identifies/secures equipment supplies--
- Directs/oversees subordinates.
- Participates in duty assignments.
- Organizes/coordinates subordinates, job tasks, and time
- Oversees/monitors function and activities of subordinate
- Evaluate staff performance and institutes appropriate action
- Monitor's infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid licensure as a RN required
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Lubbock , RN (Registered Nurse) Weekends - Lubbock, TX - Med Surg, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!