Acute Care RN - Endoscopy - Endoscopy
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Acute Care RN - Endoscopy$10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible
external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is
in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package
offered by Providence that begin on your first day of
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of Texas.
* Texas Registered Nurse License (Vendor Managed)
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association (Vendor
* Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV)
* Provider ACLS - American Heart Association (Vendor Managed)
* Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics (Vendor
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally, and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care RN - Endoscopy - Endoscopy, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!