Acute Care Resident RN - Nurse Resident
Company: Covenant Medical Center
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Acute Care Resident RN$15,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external
candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in
addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered
by Providence that begin on your first day of employment.
The RN independently uses the nursing process to safely,
therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses
information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement,
identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
* Must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and
become licensed in the state of practice.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; must achieve within 5 years of
employment as a Registered Nurse; required for promotion to RN
* Upon hire: Texas Registered Nurse License
* Upon hire: National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* Upon hire: Specialty certification (for promotion to RN IV)
* 8009 MEDSURG ICU EAST 3 - 10007323 - Provider ACLS - American
Heart Association - within 6 months (180 days) of hire
* 8009 MEDSURG ICU EAST 3 - 10007323 - Institutes of Health Stroke
Scale Certificate - NIH Stroke Scale Training Course - within 6
months (180 days) of hire
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Covenant Medical Center, Lubbock , Acute Care Resident RN - Nurse Resident, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!