Private Duty RN Nurse
Company: The Pediatric Connection
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of
skilled pediatric home care, is hiring nurses for our pediatric
home health patients. Many shift combinations to choose from.
Full-time, part-time or per diem.
RN pay rates between $27 - $33 / hour
Apply today, and one of our recruiters will reach out and expedite
your candidacy or please call 800-246-3421.
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in
putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and
operates with a strong set of core values, then we'd love to hear
from you! Pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
* RN/LVN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the
State Board of Nursing
* Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive SPC operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically
complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an
integral part of the community that supports our patients through
advocacy, our Social Responsibility Committee, and Thrive Cares
Thrive SPC offers:
* 1:1 care
* Flexible schedules
* Electronic charting using KanTime
* Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and
* Career development and advancement opportunities
* $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse
* Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Company-paid life insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Fidelity 401K
To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile
children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential.
This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration
and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values:
Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social
Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing
all our strategic and operational decisions.
To learn more about Thrive SPC, please visit our website at
Keywords: The Pediatric Connection, Lubbock , Private Duty RN Nurse, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!