Registered Nurse - RN *Up to $87k*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN - BSNSign-on Bonus!ACUTEConnected Health
Care has been engaged by a premier hospital system to recruit
full-time critical care RNs to join their team near Lubbock, TX.
This state-of-the-art facility is one of the most respected
healthcare providers in the state and places a huge emphasis on
their employee's success and career trajectory. This facility gives
nurses the opportunity to learn new skills, transition departments,
and advance quickly. They are also extremely flexible when catering
to each nurses specific situation. New grads welcome to apply!So if
you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a
compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality
service in an incredible area, this position is for
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits PackageJob
Responsibilities:Staff Registered Nurses have varying
responsibilities depending on the department but are always
responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, &
treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered
Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory,
professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently
demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's
mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication
skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP),
circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.Required License
- Registered Nurse with current Texas RN license.
- BLS certification.If you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Nicole - Executive
Recruiter512 - 808 - 4774 #CHPRI#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - RN *Up to $87k*, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!