Company: GI Associates & Endoscopy Center
Posted on: May 12, 2022
GI Alliance is seeking an experienced LVN.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Room patients
* Take patient vitals, record vitals and medical information in
* Assist physicians as needed
* Write prescriptions, as directed by physicians
* Phone triage, as needed
* Clean patient exam rooms and prepare for next patient
* Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Associates degree in nursing. Active and valid LVN
Experience: 2-5 years of prior LVN experience is preferred. Prior
GI or Internal Medicine experience is a plus.
Additional Qualifications: N/A
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proficient technical (computer) skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Self-motivated with initiative.
* Strong sense of ethics.
* Patient-minded focus
* Team player
Please Note: All job offers are contingent on the successful
completion of pre-employment criminal history check.
NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL FOR
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Keywords: GI Associates & Endoscopy Center, Lubbock , LVN (27825), Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!