Rapid Response Nurse (RN or LVN)
Company: White Sands Healthcare
Posted on: May 11, 2022
*Benefits available for Full Time employee's*Job type: Full
TimeYour Job:White Sands is a FANTASTIC Long-Term Care Facility.We
are looking for FANTASTIC people like -YOU -to join our TEAM!What
does success in Long-Term Care look like?YOU! -Come join our Team
of successful care givers!If you have what it takes to care for our
individuals.Join our White Sands Team! We are like a family and our
employees have been here for ages!We serve our Residents daily with
a Spirit of Excellence!Don't be a stranger and come apply
today!5715 N Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM 88240, USA -or call ahead to
schedule an interview -(575) 392-6845Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceJob SummaryProvides nursing care within scope
of practice to ensure patient's needs are met in accordance with
standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as
state, federal and local guidelines. Come stop by for an on the
spot interview -5715 N Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM 88240, USA -or call
ahead to schedule an interview -(575) 392-6845QUALIFICATIONS
- Current LVN/LPN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy
orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not
limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions,
weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement,
and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's
room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
Keywords: White Sands Healthcare, Lubbock , Rapid Response Nurse (RN or LVN), Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!