Behavioral Health Service Mgr - Remote Texas
Company: Superior HealthPlan
Posted on: January 12, 2022
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million
members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one
person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization,
youll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh
perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose: Perform
duties related to the day-to-day operations of the Service
Management functions for members to achieve the highest possible
levels of functioning and wellness by ensuring consistent, timely
access to medically necessary behavioral health services. Monitor
quality of care, assist with discharge planning.
- Work with Medical Consenters, staff and providers to meet the
behavioral healthcare needs of each members condition.
- Identify members who may benefit from service management,
conduct an assessment and develop, implement and monitor a
healthcare service plan.
- Provide information to staff to facilitate development of the
behavioral healthservicecase plan.
- Update database regularly with most recent Service Management
Plan of Care.
- Review information submitted by providers into the database to
ensure material is appropriate and consistent with guidelines for
- Encourage behavioral health providers to use evidence-based
practices and confirm that behavioral health providers and PCPs are
sharing information as required.
- Comply with established referral, pre-certification and
authorization policies, procedures and processes by related medical
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations and
- Coordinate service management functions with other departmental
- Monitor data to address trends or potential quality improvement
- Maintain HIPAA compliance.Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work
schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and
- In-person and virtual training following State and Community
- We are an industry leader with a local focus and a global
- We are a diversified, multi-national, inclusive healthcare
company delivering relevant, technology-driven solutions at the
global, national, and local levels
- Listed on Fortune magazines Worlds Most Admired Companies List
for 2nd consecutive year
- National footprint across all 50 states, serving 1 in 15
individuals in the U.S.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human
Rights Campaign FoundationEducation/Experience: Master's degree in
Behavioral Health. 3+ years of case and/or utilization management
experience. Experience in psychiatric health care settings, child
behavioral health conditions and members with special needs.
Working knowledge of utilization review procedures, and familiarity
with mental health community resources. Thorough knowledge of a
specialized or technical field such as clinical nursing, case
and/or utilization management involving knowledge plus the
application of basic theory.License/Certification: Unrestricted
license as a LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or RN is required.TEXAS: SUPERIOR
HEALTH STAR KIDS CASE MGTSeeking candidates with 2+ years working
with pediatric members with behavioral conditions or special
needs.Once we are authorized to resume in-person member visits,
thisField Care Manager position works remotely from home and
travels to conduct member assessments.NOTE: This is a FIELD/REMOTE
position. Seekingcandidates in Cameron, TX OR Laredo, TX. Travel is
requiredonce we are authorized to safely travel and conduct member
assessments in-person, post COVID restrictions. Mileage
Reimbursement is available for travel.DFPS background check
requiredCentene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Superior HealthPlan, Lubbock , Behavioral Health Service Mgr - Remote Texas, Healthcare , Matador, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!