Full-Time ER Physician
Company: Complete Emergency Care
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Full-Time ER PhysicianLubbock, TX.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Treats patients in emergency room to ensure
proper injury care and disease diagnosis, treatment, and recovery
in accordance with all Texas state laws and regulations and company
- Essential Functions:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in emergency medicine
- Examine patients; recommend treatment; prescribe medications;
order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits
- Refers patients to specialists as necessary
- Quality leadership and management skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while
maintaining excellent patient care and customer service
- Effective team player
- Minimal Requirements:
- MD degree from an Accredited University
- Current Texas License to practice medicine in good
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- Must be Texas Board EligibleThe omission of specific statement
of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is
similar, related or is a logical assignment to the
position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:The physical demands
and work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, tools, or controls; walk; sit; stoop, reach;
balance; talk or hear. When appropriate, the employee must
occasionally transfer, lift and/or move patient(s).
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, close vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be exposed to some hazards as described in materials
safety data sheets and in accordance with OSHA standards. The noise
level in the work environment is usually minimal.#CB
Keywords: Complete Emergency Care, Lubbock , Full-Time ER Physician, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!