Posted on: September 20, 2023
Are you an experienced sales or account manager looking for an
opportunity to join an exciting team? If so, apply today!In this
role, you would build and maintain effective long-term
relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key
senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group
of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers
within a geographic or industry focus.--
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's-- premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance.----Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the
heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors.
FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best
Places to Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30
Companies to Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the
personal and professional development of each employee.
- Schedules and conducts customer visits with new and existing
customers. Provides support to existing customers by working
quotes, managing contracts and conducting follow-ups. Utilizes,
enters and maintains all customer activity in CRM. Participates in
contract review or renewal meetings.
- Markets service products and capabilities with clients at
events in a social environment. Utilizes, enters and maintains all
customer activity into CRM.
- Performs estimating on new work and service agreements for
assigned accounts. Collaborates with service operations during
estimates through job turnover.
- Builds strong relationships both internally with customers and
externally across the organization.
- Conducts follow-up on billing issues on all assigned accounts.
Utilizes their understanding of the mechanics of contracts,
associated accounts receivable needs, billings, customer portals
and legal compliance such as lien activity to best serve the
- Analyzes potential work to ensure its scope, complexity,
schedule and other requirements fit the Service business plan.
- Works with the customer to develop their strategic plan to
foster growth and drive sales.
- Maximizes success rate by utilizing an understanding of market
dynamics and customer goals for a proactive approach to
- Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by
raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per
- May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the
customer's senior management to understand their needs and link
them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- 5+ years of sales/account management experience in the HVAC or
Plumbing service industry required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales or related field is
- Must be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing
Keywords: TDIndustries, Lubbock , Account Manager, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!