Executive Assistant-Contract Management
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Supports senior managers and provides timely, high-quality
assistance in all administrative and clerical capacities to
top-level executives within the hospital. Impeccably skilled and
organized with the ability to schedule meetings, make travel
arrangements, and organize short and long-term calendars.
Anticipates and addresses the needs of senior leadership and
performs all administrative tasks necessary to ensure the hospital
workflow runs at maximum efficiency.
Contract activity with moderate to high risk to the hospital.
Contract activity may be non-routine and require development of
specialized contract vehicles and techniques to accomplish business
goals and objectives. Generally, involves independent judgment and
analysis of significant issue identification and resolution. May
require development of new contract policies and processes or
assessment of required deviations from established norm.
- Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of
* Organize logistics and plan events.
* Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications
* Schedule necessary meetings and create, transcribe, and
distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
* Liaise between executives and employees.
* Generate regular reports, manage spreadsheets, and update
* Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
* Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company
* Greet and receive visitors.
* Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
* Respond in a timely fashion to managers' requests.
* Facilitate communication within the hospital to maximize workflow
(e.g. distribute vital information, schedule presentations and plan
for logistical needs).
* Commitment to efficiency a willingness to seek best practices in
running the office.
* Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
* Able to take minutes for executive, board, and MEC meetings.
* Maintain log for all policies/procedures, plans, and contracts
approved by the medical staff and the board.
* Create and send out termination letters.
* Establishes highest-level contract strategy and drives
implementation of strategic contract opportunities with the most
significant impact to the corporation.
* Provides contractual domain expertise in implementation,
execution and administration.
* Ensures all contracts are up to date and meeting the quality
indicators if it is applicable.
* Understands the business case and has an appreciation of
financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications
* Organize, locate, and update contracts as well as send to legal
* Receives all original documents (Contract Services Cover Page
-Appendix A) of any contract proposal.
* Work with Meditract/ NSH Central - upload all new contracts into
* Establish a system for processing, reviewing, and renewing
* Ensure communication between Corporate, Legal, and C-Suite
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Successful work experience as an Executive Assistant,
Administrative Assistant or similar role.
* Strong working knowledge of office procedures and protocols
* Proficiency with computer systems, including experience with
office management systems, Microsoft Office suite, and the ability
to learn new software applications.
* Proficiency with Power Point, Data Analysis, and
* Familiarity with cloud systems and calendaring software.
* Comfortable using all necessary office equipment, including
printers and fax machines.
* Excellent professional communication skills, written and verbal
and the ability to type 60 WPM.
* Commitment to discretion and confidentiality concerning sensitive
* Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and ability
to multitask and prioritize work.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Excellent presentation, teambuilding and leadership skills.
* Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual
* Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business
* Motivational and visionary leadership skills.
* Requires high degree of independent and creative judgment.
* Working to excellent knowledge of corporate policies and
procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvement
to established policies and to communicate implementation
procedures to others.
* Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree. Bachelor's Degree in business
* Minimum of 3-5 years of secretarial experience.
* 3-5 years of contract experience.
* Paralegal experience preferred.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in temperature controlled environment.
* Must to able to read, write and speak English fluently, have
cognitive skills for math, reading, filing and sterile technique
skills. Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation. Hearing
for low, medium, and high pitch.
* Communication skills to deal well with employees, patients,
families and physicians.
* Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching,
kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below
* Risks include exposure to blood and body fluids (moderate),
contact with laser and chemicals, lifting of 30-50 pounds, and
exposure to infectious disease.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Lubbock , Executive Assistant-Contract Management, Executive , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!